Sunday, August 11, 2013
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Hi! I just got the Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat and I'm reviewing it. Here are my nails:
Rating: 4.5 stars. Takes about 10 minutes. To do it, do a coat, let it dry. Do another coat, let it dry, then do a last coat and let it dry. It comes out awesome and feels like fuzz!!! I would reccomend this and i think it should be nominated for a beauty award. I have not tried sugar coat nail polish yet.
Friday, June 14, 2013
Hi! It's Friday! I decided to post on Sephora's $15 and Under sale.
Friday, June 7, 2013
Are you looking for cheap but quality perfume or lotions or etc.? Well, you're in luck! Bath and Body Works brought back a scent, Malibu Heat, for Summer 2013! Below are the deals:
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Hi! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday it was a VERY busy day.
This post is about the Summer Nail Polishes
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Hi! Today is the first day where I post everyday until mid August! What to wear during summer day one: Fishtail Braids.
- 2 Bring hair into a tight ponytail. Secure with a hairband.
- 3 Separate the ponytail into two strands. Start by holding the two strands in your left hand.
- 4 Take a thin strand of hair from the outside of the right strand. Bring the thin strand over to the left strand. Hold the two strands in your right hand.
- 5 Take a thin strand of hair from the outside of the left strand. Bring the thin strand over to the right strand.
- 6 Repeat Steps 4 through 7 until the entire ponytail is in a fishtail braid. Secure the end with a hairband.
Here is how it looks when done :