In winter, spring, summer, fall, or anytime we want smokey eyes. This post will tell you how to.
1. You should have one palette of a darker color and one of a light color (eyeshadow).
2. Apply the darker eyeshadow on the lid of your eye.
3. Then, erase some of the darker eyeshadow on the lower lid. Make sure the blank spot is very thin.
4. Fill the blank with a ligher color, like coral or any lighter colors.
5. Remove any eyshadow that overlaps.
6. Then, you add a light eyeliner, like a sky blue.
7. Add a black mascara.
8. Your smokey eyes are now complete.
Left to right: First picture: NYC Showtime Waterproof Mascara, $3.79 Target. NYC Waterproof Eyeliner, $3.75 Walmart. Covergirl Professional Mascara (unknown). Ulta Palette, $5.00 Ulta. Rimmel London Palette, $2.99 CVS. Profusion Palette (unknown got for Christmas).
Right to left, top to bottom.
Define a Lash Waterproof Mascara Maybelline $3.99 Target. CoverGirl Professional, NYC Waterproof Mascara $3.99 Target. NYC Waterproof Eyeliner. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow 24 Hours $4.99 Ulta. Profusion Palette, Ulta Palette.
I love to use NYC products because they have great quality for a great price. I love the Showtime Waterproof Mascara because it really is waterproof and it has no clumps. I also love Define A Lash because it makes eyelashes longer and it is waterproof. One of my favorite products is the Maybelline Color Tattoo. I have Bad to the Bronze, #25. It stays on all day and is not to dark.
Well, I hope you buy one of the products above. See you Sunday with an Essie Edition!