About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss

Hi! Lately I have been spending some time on the Revlon Cosmetics Website.

This is one of my favorite lip gloss colors. It is the Colorburst Lip Gloss.
I recently got a Top Speed Nail Polish by Revlon. To see it, click here!
Anyway, this is how the lip gloss above looks. It is called Strawberry.



























Isn't it cool?
This is another color I like.


This is called Bronze Shimmer. I like the pinks and brownish ones!


This is called Fire, it is the one right avbove the text.


This is Pink Ice, my favorite!!!!!!! I love this color!

1 comment:

  1. I love that color burst! I love color AND shine. Cool!!

    ReplyDelete