About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Essence Cosmetics

Hi! I mentioned Essence a couple times on this blog. If you don't know what Essence is, it is a brand of makeup sold at Ulta and other  beauty stores. You might not know this: Essence won an Allure Beauty Award! I thought I was a tiny brand but it won an award!
Here are some products!


I have three of these lipglosses, but these aren't mine. Beautiful colors!


These are all the colors! I love number one and three! Two is great too!


These are the new Essence Colour and Go polishes. I have two of the old one and with a top coat, it dries quick and lasts long! It is twice the deal!

This is the new Mono-Eyeshadow! I love the colors! Essence has a website that I will give you a link too.
http://www.essence.eu/us/home.html

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't familiar with this brand until now - but I like these colors. I'll check them out at the website, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shimmery lipgloss. I am going to have to buy it. It's so pretty! Great video!

    ReplyDelete