About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Essie Mirror Metallics Collection

Hi! Remember my Accent Nail manicure? Well, one of those colors are in the Essie Mirror Metallics collection.

These are beautiful colors! I have the top one, Nothing Else Metals.



This is Blue Rhapsody. I love the blue!


This is Good as Gold! I love this too!

This is No Place Like Chrome! I love this metallic color!!
NOTW: Essie Nail Lacquer in Penny Talk
This is called Penny Talk. I love that pale pinkish color!

This is the one I have! Beautiful!
I love this Fall 2012 Collection!

1 comment:

  1. I love these colors they are great for Fall! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete