About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Maybelline Great Lash Colored Mascara

Hi! I have an ad in my magazine that has Maybelline Great Lash in it. Sorry I haven't been on the past couple of days.

These are all the colors. I just have regular black and waterproof but I hope to experiment with it! The colors are: Totally Teal, Pop of Purple, Blink of Blue, and Go Go Green!


This is my favorite one, Pop of Purple. Below is how it looks.


This is how it looks!

Totally Teal is on the right.


This is Blink of Blue.


How it looks.


This is the last ;( one! It is Go Go Green


This is how it looks.
Sorry, I forgot the picture for "Totally Teal". Blogger isn't letting me fix that!

3 comments:

  1. This is news to me - cool! I think I like the green the best, although I'll probably stick with basic black for everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it looks so great! but i haven't seen it on the malls yet :(
    it really looks so fab!
    mind following each other? (just making friends ^_^) but if you don't, it's still ok, no problems hehe! (^v^)
    have a coloful and brilliant day!!


    greetings from~ ヽ(^。^)ノ

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com



    (●^o^●)
    (i only leave this comment of mine for those blogs i really like, so you are one of them ^___^ ~ hugs and kisses!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ты просто краситься не умеешь

    ReplyDelete