About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Maybelline Brand






Even though I don't really like mascara, you guys might be interested today is Maybelline's Great Lash has been selling for forty years now! That's amazing. Anyway, I cannot live without Maybelline. The great product that has SPF and soothing ingredients, welcome the Baby Lips! Baby Lips makes your lips more smooth and moisturized.
took by me :)


I got a great deal at ULTA for the peach Baby Lips for $3.99! Here is info from the ULTA website.                               Clinically proven to make lips 82% visibly less dry, 94% less rough, 77% more supple, and 77% better looking after just four weeks of use! It's clinical care for baby soft lips.
It also says that that happens after only 4 weeks of testing! I had chapped lips, I was embarrassed to go anywhere! Now, I get compliments everywhere I go!
Maybelline has made awesome products! They made the Color Tattoo eye shadow, Baby Lips, Dream Bouncy Blush, and much more! I will do another article next week on my favorite makeup products and the all new Color tattoo.
Baby Lips comes in many colors and shades. It comes in peach, cherry red, violet, light pink, and clear. If you don't want to wear dark, the clear or the peach will work. Maybe on the way to work or on a shopping trip or date, the red or violet will shine. It all depends on where you are going. There are also lots of reviews for Baby Lips. Most of them say "great" and "just the right taste\color" also! Like I said, I don't like dark colors. I have the peach. Here is what the peach looks like.
me wearing the peach Baby Lips

That is all for this week! I hope you enjoyed this and you'll hear from me next week!
BTW, comment on any blog telling your name, your favorite makeup product, why, and your rating! You will make it into my next week's article! Also, email me pics of your fav product! You will also get in! One or both!


No comments:

Post a Comment