About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish

Hi! Today is my birthday! I got Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish. I'll tell you how it works.
First, apply one thin coat of the magnetic nail color. Then, let it dry for about two or three minutes. After it has dried, put a thick coat of the magnetic nail color on your nail and immediately grab the magnet on the top of the bottle and put it as close to your nail as possible without letting them touch for ten seconds. Let them dry for about three minutes after that. Here are some pictures!
My nail with color #907 Electric Emerald













The bottle the nail color was in.











Another closeup.













If your nails are already bare to start with, clean them off with nail polish remover before starting. I use the strengh one by the Target brand Up and Up. It is cheap. I also got the Sally Hansen Salon Effects so maybe in a few weeks I'll post on that!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! That polish is so cool! I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope it's wonderful. I like this polish and esp the color you picked - very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, love that color! Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete