About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Back To School Week: Monday

Hi! Today I am going to post on my favorite body lotion and perfume!
is Aeropostale's Promise me. I got it for $12.50. It smells great and isn't too strong!
Haha! Me holding the perfume!
 This is my favorite body lotion. It is sold at Bath and Body Works for $12.50 but I got it on sale for $3.12










The back info!












Again me holding it :)













My hand after you rub it in!

1 comment:

  1. Cool things! :D
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Hugs and kisses! :*

    ReplyDelete