About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Sally Hansen Nails (Part One)

Hi! I am going to do a series of Sally Hansen Nails. I don't know how many parts there will be. ;)








This edition is Sally Hansen's Smooth and Perfect Nail Color.
This nail color helps to hide ridges and it helps nails grow and stay strong, smooth, and perfect!
















I LOVE this color. It is called Air. I currently don't have this color or nail polish but I LOVE it! I need it!
















*Part Two coming soon

2 comments:

  1. I love that color!! It is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that primer coat - I need it! The pale blue is so pretty - I have a similar one, but I think I like the SH better : >

    ReplyDelete