About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nail Polish Catalogue!



This is Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect! The color is called Air. This light color is definitely a must-have!


This is Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish. I had this in my post earlier, I don't remember. The color is Lily.


This is L'OREAL Nail Polish. The color is Tangerine Crush. I love this color! I am into the lights this fall!


This is Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish. It is in Green with Envy. I have this nail polish in the exact color and it is long lasting!

This is Pixel Nail Polish. The color is Sexy Slime. I love this color!


I hope you guys like the polishes above! I really like these polishes. These may even be the next new thing!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I love all of those colors. They are great for fall!! I especially like Sexy Slime!
    Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy colors. Tangerine Crush looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete