About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Piggy Polish Manicure!

Sorry guys, you can't find it on ulta.com. But, do a Google search for Piggy Polish and I'm sure you can buy it somewhere. Ulta has it in store, just no online.
To look at Piggy Polish in Mermaid, click here!
You have to actually choose Mermaid.
https://www.piggypolish.com/order/ Mermaid is the 17th one ;)  

What I used:
Piggy Polish in Mermaid $4.00 Ulta
L'Oreal Colour Riche in Top of the Line Top Coat
Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base and Top Coat

1 comment:

  1. Piggy Polish is cool! (weird name though). Thanks for the tip, I will look for it.

    ReplyDelete