About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sephora by O.P.I. Have You Met Rose, Mary?

Hi! I was searching Sephora by O.P.I. on Google and I found a neat color.

I thought this color was great for Christmas!

This nail polish is currently $5.00 online.
My thoughts about this polish:
I love this bold red polish! I have two Sephora by O.P.I. polishes. I have a Crackle in Blasted and a glitter polish in Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild. The red above is like a holiday color that is never out of season! You can also paint this near Valentine's Day and Halloween!
What do you guys think of this nail polish?

1 comment:

  1. I love that color too! It's so pretty. I agree it would be great for Christmas!! Good price too!!

    ReplyDelete