About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Two New Nail Designs

Hi! My mom got a great deal at Sephora where you buy one of their glitter polishes and you get a crackle free! I did both on my nails and I wanted to show you what it looks like.






































































For the nail design above, I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Blue By and then for a glitter coat I used Sephora by O.P.I. in Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild.























































For the nail design above, I used Essence Colour and Go in Black and Sephora Crackle in Blasted.

2 comments:

  1. I love your nails. I used the purple Sally Hansen and it looks good! I bought it at Sephora. So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the crackle too in gray and really like the look. Your blue sparkles are cool too.

    ReplyDelete