About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Winter Beauty Part 3!

Hi guys! This is the last part of Winter Beauty! (BTW, this is my 80th post!!!) First came the eyes, then the nails, and finally, here is the lips.


Ahh... the red lips never go out of style!



This may look weird to you, but believe it or not, this is quite popular at parties! I would never wear this around, but I would at a party.



This goes great with red or brown hair! This will brighten winter!



Or, you can go simple and nude!

What part of Winter Beauty was your favorite? What lips is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I love the classic red lip at the top. Congrats on 80 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the natural looks. Love the shine! The party lips are cool too! Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete