About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sally Hansen Nails (Last Part!)

Hi! This edition is the magnetic nail polish
You can find this at Target, Wal-Mart, and Ulta. It is cheapest at Ulta, it is $7.99. First, you paint two coats of it on your nails.
Then, wait two minutes.















Then, as soon as you paint the third coat, put the magnet as close to your nail as possible without touching for ten seconds. Then, it is done!






I decided to make this the last part because I am getting tired of nails and I want to take my own pictures myself. So, this is the last one! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment