About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Best of Cream Eyeshadow!

Hi! Happy anniversary, mom and dad! ;)
Today I am going to do a post on three GREAT cream eyeshadows!
This is the Maybelline Color Tatoo By Eye Studio. It is $6.99 at Ulta.












My eye!













This is the NYX Cream Shadow. It is $4.49 at Ulta.












My eye!













Lastly, this is the Revlon Eye Illuminance Creme. I think I did a post on this before. Sorry, I was unable to take pics of the colors!











This is the inside. This is  $5.99 at Ulta. If you look close in the mirror, you can see Rob Pattinson on my shirt! Haha!











Ok, guys, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment