About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

New At Ulta!

Hi! I just got an Ulta Catalogue and I want to share what is new.


This is the Ulta Eye Crayon!

This is the set.

This is Studio Gear Lip Gloss that just arrived! It has really good reveiws!


This is NYX Shadow Stick. I might be getting this (hopefully!) over the weekend so I can give you the real review!


This is something I suggest getting. It is Orly Flash Glam FX Collection. It must be great because it is the top rated nail product at Ulta!
That's all! I am going to buy NYX Shadow Stick at Ulta!

2 comments:

  1. i can;t wait for the reviews!! keep up the good work :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like the Shadow Styx? I wonder if the colors will last on your eyes? Love that Orly nail polish.

    ReplyDelete