About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Essie Winter Collection 2012

Hi! A while back I posted Essie's Metallic Nail Polish Collection, and I did a post about Essie's Stylenomics nail polish I liked. Now, Essie has a Winter Collection. Here is a peek at what is in the collection.

Here is the Winter Collection. It is sold almost everywhere for around $8 a polish.


This is my favorite in the collection, Leading Lady. This is definitely a holiday must-have.
Essie Nail Lacquer in Butler Please

This color is called Butler Please. I love how the aqua "shines"!
Essie Nail Lacquer in Snap Happy

This nail polish is probably my secons favorite. This is called Snap Happy. I love this cherry polish!
Essie Nail Lacquer in Where's My Chauffeur?

This color is so beautiful! It is called Where's My Chauffeur? This is so pretty!
Essie Nail Lacquer in Beyond Cozy

This is called Beyond Cozy. This is definitely a festive color! Another must-have!
Essie Nail Lacquer in She's Pampered

This is the last one in the collection! This one, She's Pampered, looks similar to Snap Happy.

That's the Essie 2012 Winter Collection. What do you guys think? Are you going to buy any of these polishes?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Snap Happy and Beyond Cozy! I'm going to Ulta tomorrow to get my hair done, so I will def. check these out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of these polishes. Beyond Cozy is my favorite! It would be great for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete