About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Choose the Right Lipstick for YOU!

Hey guys! Lately I've loved doing these charts based on hair and skin color! So here is another one!
Sorry I wasn't able to get pics, but maybe you can look them up online :-)
If you have blonde hair:
Pale Skin: Maybelline 14hr Lipstick in In Pout on Pink
Fair Skin: Make Up Forever Lipstick in Ironic Red
Tan Skin: Makeup Geek Lipstick in Foxy
Dark Skin: L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipstick in Rose


If you have brown hair :
Pale Skin: Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach
Fair Skin: Nars lipstick in Bangkok
Tan Skin: Sally Hansen Diamond 12 HR Lip Treatment Lip Gloss - 31 Engaging
Dark Skin: Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in Classic Bright Red


Sorry, there is a glitch in Blogger and I was unable to upload red hair. Again, I'm so sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment