About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Perfume Sets

Hi! Lots of people get perfume sets around the holidays. So, this post shows you about the best types of perfume sets to get.


This is Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift. Enchanted Wonderstruck smells exactly the same so don't buy it if you have Wonderstruck. This is about $50 at department stores.


This is Twisted Peppermint by Bath and Body Works! It smells like peppermint, and that is an amazing smell. I don't know if this comes in a set, but the lotions are $13 and the perfume is about $7.


This is Sweet Pea, also by Bath and Body Works. It smells delicious and it is $13 at Bath and Body Works! I have this and it is definitely a must-have.


Last is Tresor Midnight Rose by Emma Watson and Lancome. This perfume is wonderful! I love the scent of this one! It is about $45 at Dillards.

Well, these are 4 perfumes I love and suggest for the holidays.Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendations, I really like Sweet Pea too. I also like Lady Gaga's new fragrance : >

    ReplyDelete