About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Winter Beauty Part 1!

Hi guys! I am doing a 3-part Winter Beauty post!
First comes the eyes. Below are some cool designs for your Winter Eyes!


I absoulutely love this design! You just get a light, sparkly blue eyeshadow and apply it to the lid and a darker blue eyeshadow is applyed to the top of your eye lid, a little below the brow. Add a little mascara to this look.


This is another favorite! You need a really light pink eyeliner and line it under your eye. Then, you need a darker light pink eyeshadow and apply it lightly on your lid and up your brow a little lighter.


This one will definitely brighten winter! You need a bright lavender eyeliner and apply it under your eye and just above your eyelashes. Then, get a dark purple eyeshadow and apply it on your lid and on the outer part of your eye and just below the brow.

I love all 3 of these eyeshadow designs. Which one is your favorite? Don't forget to comment!

1 comment:

  1. I think #3 is gorgeous, and very dramatic for a party!

    ReplyDelete