About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Red Carpet Manicure Gel Nail Polish kit!

Hey! I know it has been a while and I'm sorry about that. I was really busy in February! On my mom's birthday, which was the 26th of February, she got the Red Carpet Manicure Gel Nail Polish Set!
I tried it out first. If you need any help doing the gel nail process, here are the steps:
1. Remove any nail polish you have on.
2. Take a lint free pad and pour the purifyer bottle on it. Gently wipe.
3. Use the Prep nail polish on your first 4 fingers and your thumb.
4. Then use the base coat only on your first four fingers! Place your fingers under the UV light.
5. The light is automatic, you dont need to count your time.
6. When done,  repeat steps 4 and 5 on your thumb.
7. Use the Red Carpet Manicure nail polish on your 4 fingers. Apply it as thinly as you can.
8. Put your 4 fingers under the UV light.
9. When done, repeat steps 7 and  with your thumb.
10. Use a very thin layer of the top coat on your 4 fingers.
11. Place them under the UV light.
12. Repeat steps 10 and 11 with your thumb.
13. Dot a little bit of the purifier on your nails. Use as little as possible!
14. Repeat steps 1-13 with your other hand!
15. Done!
It is optional to add an extra coat of the nail polish. Here are some pics.









Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. oooh, I can't wait to come over and try it! Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete