About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Baseball-Related Makeup!

Batter up! It's baseball season! I am less busy and will be more active! My favorite team is the Tampa Bay Rays! Here is the look I would do for a game in Tampa (not my pic ;) )

Tampa's colors are dark blue! I don't like wearing dark, so here is a dark\light mix :)! 

Here is one for another favorite team, the Boston Red Sox!


I love this because the Red Sox are obviously red! And it isn't too light nor too dark!

What are your favorite teams?

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. It's that season and it's good to know what type of makeup to wear. Love it!

    ReplyDelete