About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Burt's Bees and Ulta!

Welcome! I am going out tonight for my sisters and decided to wear this:
I am wearing: Ulta Lip Crayon in Coral Kiss and below that Burt's Bees Refreshing with Pink Grapefruit.
If anything looks different that is because this is my first mobile post :). When you guys are on a weekend, what makeup do you wear?
Doing mobile because I'm sick today and not doing FCAT tomorrow
Have a happy Sunday and comment below! I love feedback!




1 comment:

  1. Love that color...it's very natural looking. I like to go natural too on weekends.
    Sorry you are sick! Maybe u will feel better tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete