About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top Womens' Fragrances!

Don't you just love to smell good? Well this post is for you! According to this website, here are the top fragrances:
1. If you want to smell good for an evening, go with Chanel No. 5 Eau Premiere. It is light and fresh.
2. If you want to smell lovely at work, wear Prada Infusion d'iris. It is a lovely smell of blossoming flowers.
3. If you want to smell fabulous on weekends, spritz on Dior J'adore L'Absolu. (A little goes a long way."
4. If you want to smell great for special occasions, wear Lancome Tresor Elixir. It is violet, rose, & vanilla.

What are your favorite perfumes or scents? I love Fresh Picked Tangerines by B&BW! I also like White Citrus. I prefer the fresh and beachy scents!

No comments:

Post a Comment