About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Rock Your Boho Look!

As most people say, nature is an inspiration. Nature inspired me to do this post.


I always loved red and green (which previously were the colors of my braces). It reminds me of the holidays. But, the green can be grassy and the red classifies the look.


I think this is a simple boho look. The winged eyeliner is simple and the nude lips doesn't compete with the eyes.


I love the natural look! It is brown eyeliner and black eyeshadow! It is neutral colors!


The metallic brown is natural and the red and orange lipstick completes the look.

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice range of looks. Love the rich lipstick in the final picture!

    ReplyDelete