About The Makeup Seasons

Hi! This is my blog! In the future I want to be a makeup artist or fashion stylist/designer. This blog is what I call a "warm-up" for that. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sinful Colors!

Happy New Year!! I hope you guys all have a great one! Yesterday I painted my nails with a Siniful Colors nail polish.






I love Sinful Colors and how cheap it is. But, the price is low because it can chip easily. So, I applied one coat on my nails. I waited five, maybe seven, minutes. Then, I applied another coat and waited seven minutes. Next I applied a L'Oreal Top Coat and waited 10 minutes. Maybe this manicure may seem a little long, but it will last. Any mistakes you make, like getting the polish on your skin, can be fixed with a Q-tip dipped in nail polish remover.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! 

1 comment: